Review Processes, File Sharing and Communication
Communication and Collaboration among employees, partners, contractors and suppliers, often using many ad-hoc mechanisms, forms the basis for every task or process.
Speed, quality and accuracy of information are critical for a product or project’s success in the marketplace. Kenesto addresses the crucial needs of those who need to communicate or collaborate on an ad-hoc or fixed process basis.
- Involve everyone in the company. With Kenesto, your Review, Sharing and Collaboration processes can be as flexible as you want them to be. Anyone — inside or outside your organization — can collaborate and share information securely. There’s no need to expose users to complex, on-premise collaboration and workflow systems. Colleagues can be invited to participate via email, and can participate regardless of whether they have a Kenesto log-in or not.
- Kenesto allows you to share project information easily, securely and accurately. Kenesto’s fully-cloud-based document viewing capabilities makes it easy to share information securely with other users, partners, suppliers or anyone who has a legitimate need for review, mark-up or edit content. Rather than requring you to provide full access to those with whom you share information, Kensto provides you with complete control of your intellectual property. With Kenesto, internal users and external partners can confidently share and view over 250 files types using nothing more than their web browser, including common office documents, 2D and 3D CAD models, Revit models, videos and more.
- A complete, accurate record – creating a historical Knowledge Base. Everything that happens during your ad-hoc or fixed-workflow collaboration processes is captured automatically while you work, so you always know where things are and who did what. Kenesto eliminates the need for hunting around in email folders for documents and the need to manually determine which version of a document was sent to whom.
- Ad-hoc or Fixed workflows – With Kenesto, you can draw out your intended collaboration steps graphically in advance – with no need for programming or scripting – to ensure that everyone follows your process. Alternatively, users can collaborate on a completely ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure accuracy and information capture. Kenesto’s business forms make it possible to document precisely what needs to be accomplished, who needs to do what, and to capture all relevant information to support your project. Too often, companies rely on clumsy spreadsheet-oriented collaboration for capturing and sharing information to support a given project. With Kenesto’s you have the option to accurately capture and collaborate around structured information with simple-to-use forms.
Kenesto makes it possible for you to involve the entire team or company — purchasing, marketing, sales, executive management, partners and suppliers — in the decisions that are made to support your projects. This translates into faster project times, higher quality, lower costs and a significantly ehanced ability to constantly improve your operation.
Begin taking advantage of the increased productivity Kenesto offers your virtual teams today by joining our free Kenesto Community edition.